Reinterpret a stair railing by turning it into a smart linen rack.
1. Select a 4-foot length of iron railing (#14153*). If desired, spray-paint the
railing, and allow to dry.
2. To protect your floor, cut gripper pads (#54359) to fit the bottoms of the vertical rails. Then attach the pads.
3. Lean the railing against the wall. Apply black spray paint to brass cup hooks (#61015), and let dry. Attach the hooks to the wall using plastic anchors (#43792) corresponding to the height of the top rail. Secure the rail on the hooks.
4. Drape bath linens over the balusters of the railing.
* Availability varies by market.